The Swami has a name in real life but I don't use it much. He is someone who has made a lot of music that I love and, as importantly, advocated music that I find exciting. I can't pretend to know the way of the Swami. That's a fool's errand. The Swami isn't a mere mortal who can be known. I can only walk the path the Swami has shown.
I did the thing where it's one big mp3. Cheers.
- Otis Redding - Respect
- Eddy Current Suppression Ring - We'll be Turned On
- The Haskels - Baby Let's French
- Stone Coal White - Warm Up
- Mae Young - The man Puts Sugar in My Soul
- RPG - Lie Detester
- St. Vincent - Krokodil
- Performers - Mini Skirt
- The Soul Blenders - Blending Soul
- Whalebones - Hawk Feathers
- The Dickies - You Drive Me Ape
- The Emperors - Looking For My Baby
- Marion Black - Come On And Gettit
- The Dirtbombs - Cedar point '76
- The Hentchmen - Yesterday's Trash
- Testors - MK Ultra
©® 2012 - All copyrights ignored. I'm a helpless victim of the Swami's hypnosis.
Please don't sue me. Used without permission. Do not listen at high volumes.